All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £28.88Was:£39.99Free postage
- £28.39Was:£39.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical, insightful book provides a powerful toolset to help information architects, UX professionals, and web and app designers understand and solve the many challenges of contextual ambiguity in the products and services they create.
- Author BiographyAndrew Hinton is a well-known speaker, writer and long-time community member of the information architecture, interaction design & user experience fields, as well as a co-founder and past board member of the IA Institute. But besides all that, he's a dad, a husband and the keeper of a spirited Boston Terrier named Sigmund.
- Author(s)Andrew Hinton
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication05/12/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine24 mm
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.