Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £48.75Trending at £74.07
- £24.37Trending at £26.22
- £8.28Trending at £9.93
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £13.16Trending at £17.97
- £10.82Trending at £15.04
- £8.27Trending at £12.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis text seeks to mediate between the classical view of countertransference as a neurotic impediment to the treatment process and totalist perspective, which assumes that the therapist's emotional response reveals something about the patient.
- Author(s)Michael J. Tansey,Walter F. Burke
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/12/1995
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationHillsdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnalytic Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.