All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £44.83Trending at £49.63
- £42.58Trending at £45.99
- £8.99Trending at £12.02
- £9.98Trending at £13.77
- £9.45Trending at £9.89
- £10.82Trending at £15.03
About this product
- DescriptionFrom a leading medical expert at Johns Hopkins, here is an up-to-the-minute, definitive guide to what s known about depression and how it can be treated. Around ten percent of North Americans suffer from depression at some point -- and more than half haven t even sought help. Now, Dr.
- Author BiographyJ. RAYMOND DePAULO Jr., M.D., is the Henry Phipps Professor and Chairman of the Department of Psychiatry and founder of the Affective Disorders Clinic at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Internationally known as a clinician, teacher, and research expert on depression and manic-depressive illness, Dr. DePaulo has won many awards for research and teaching, and he has been selected as one of the Best Doctors in America in each of the three editions of the book. LESLIE ALAN HORVITZ is a freelance writer based in New York.
- Author(s)J. Raymond DePaulo,Leslie Alan Horvitz
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/06/2003
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date07/01/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight392 g
- Width158 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.