Consider these sponsored items
- £28.03Was:£32.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe clearest and most authoritative student guide to deviance: David Downes, Paul Rock, and Eugene McLaughlin, all leading experts in the field of deviance, come together to lead students through the sociological theories behind crime and deviance.
- Author BiographyDavid Downes is Emeritus Professor of Social Administration and a member of the Mannheim Centre of Criminology at the London School of Economics and Political Science. He is currently working with Tim Newburn and Paul Rock on the official history of criminal justice policy in England and Wales 1959-1997. Paul Rock is Emeritus Professor of Sociology and a member of the Mannheim Centre of Criminology at the London School of Economics and Political Science. He is currently working with David Downes and Tim Newburn on the official history of criminal justice policy in England and Wales 1959-1997. Eugene McLaughlin is Professor of Criminology and a member of the Department of Sociology at the City University of London. He is currently researching the significance of institutional scandals in the UK.
- Author(s)David Downes,Eugene McLaughlin,Paul Rock
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication24/03/2016
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight648 g
- Width176 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.