All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding disability policy explores the roles of social security, social support, poverty, socio-economic status, community safety, official discourses and spatial change in shaping disabled people's opportunities.
- Author BiographyAlan Roulstone is Professor of Applied Social Sciences (Disability Policy) at Northumbria University and Honorary Professor at Swansea University, UK. Alan is a disabled person who has written and researched extensively around disability policy and practice. Simon Prideaux is Senior Lecturer in Social Policy, Sociology & Disability Studies at the University of Leeds, UK. Simon has written extensively on policy issues and policy change, and has current critical interests in the impact of neoliberalist policies on disabled people.
- Author(s)Alan Roulstone,Simon Prideaux
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication10/01/2012
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Width172 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.