All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding Dreams is a classic guide that has sold over half a million copies. This beautiful, accessible new edition shows how learning to interpret your dreams is a key to understanding your deepest self.
- Author BiographyNerys Dee, who died recently, was also author of Your Dreams and What They Mean and Discover Dreams. She was a seasoned journalist, writing for many papers including The Sunday Times, and a popular radio and television presenter.
- Author(s)Nerys Dee
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication21/08/2000
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note(2 colour)
- Weight240 g
- Width138 mm
- Height158 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £10.46Trending at £14.48
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.90Trending at £13.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.