All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £10.12Trending at £10.36
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £13.03Trending at £16.22
- £4.95Trending at £5.16
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the psychic histories of patients who display their transgenerational conflicts/trauma through forensic acts. This book establishes the need to consider the details of patient history in understanding the patient within both the therapeutic encounter and the treatment team milieu.
- Author BiographyPeter Aylward FPC, is a psychoanalytic psychotherapist whose previous police career in the detection of major crime, lead to specializing in forensic psychotherapy at Broadmoor Hospital. He also consults with clinical teams in a variety of other NHS settings including eating disorder, personality disorder, self harm and child care assessments.
- Author(s)Peter Aylward
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.