CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionDyslexia affects at least ten per cent of children and is the most common special educational need that teachers encounter. However, the characteristics of dyslexia can mean that it is often confused with other learning difficulties.
- Author BiographyDenis Lawrence is an internationally acclaimed Educational and Psychological Consultant. He is an experienced teacher and was the Chief Psychologist with Somerset County Council, UK. Formerly a lecturer in educational psychology at what is now Edith Cowan University, Western Australia, he now divides his time between Australia and England where he conducts a private practice.
- Author(s)Denis Lawrence
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Education OUP
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Out-of-print date24/09/2015
- Weight345 g
- Width56 mm
- Height88 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.