All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow can we find true or reasonable moral principles to live our everyday lives by? This title presents 7 different moral theories, each of which attempts to provide the answer to the question of what we ought to do and why. It describes each theory, showing how it works in practice, assessing it and putting it into its historical perspective.
- Author BiographyTorbjorn Tannsjo is Kristian Claeson Professor of Practical Philosophy at Stockholm University.
- Author(s)Torbjorn Tannsjo
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication21/05/2013
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight247 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £8.34Trending at £9.97
- £10.79Trending at £15.25
- £14.98Trending at £15.36
- £15.45Trending at £16.49
- £13.99Trending at £21.59
- £5.50Trending at £5.99
- £5.84Trending at £6.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.