Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.98
- £18.42Trending at £18.68
- £28.12Trending at £29.56
- £40.79Trending at £41.57
- £38.07Trending at £39.98
- £32.31Trending at £34.89
- £29.70Trending at £30.26
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to EU law. It looks at the main themes of EU law in a logical and progressive manner. It provides the reader with an understanding of EU law, concentrating on how, and especially why, the law has developed as it has. It considers the many issues the EU faces, such as fundamental rights and citizenship.
- Author BiographyKaren Davies, LLB, LLM, is Programme Director for the Graduate Diploma in Law at Swansea University.
- Author(s)Karen Davies
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/11/2010
- GenreEU Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date02/12/2016
- Content Note20 black & white tables
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.