Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised edition of Bryan Peterson's popular book demystifies the complex concepts of exposure in photography, allowing readers to capture the images they want. 'Understanding Exposure' shows how to get sharpness and contrast in images, how to freeze action and how to take the best meter readings, while also exploring filters, flash and light.
- Author BiographyBryan Peterson is a professional photographer, internationally known instructor and best-selling author.
- Author(s)Bryan Peterson
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- Content Note200 full colour photographs
- Weight367 g
- Width216 mm
- Height266 mm
- Edition Statement4th edition
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.98Trending at £2.29
- £3.85Trending at £4.48
- £16.66Trending at £17.80
- £11.99Trending at £18.99
- £35.17Trending at £64.47
- £17.24Trending at £25.00
- £18.12Trending at £22.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.