All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.08
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.39Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £9.81
- £6.98Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionFibromyalgia is often misunderstood, and finding good information about it can be difficult. This introduction provides background, causes and symptoms, treatments and lifestyle adjustments that can help sufferers live better with fibromyalgia, while helping caregivers and others achieve a better understanding of the needs of their loved ones.
- Author BiographyNaheed Ali, M.D., is the author of Arthritis and You (Rowman & Littlefield, 2013), Understanding Parkinson's Disease (Rowman & Littlefield, 2013), Understanding Lung Cancer (Rowman & Littlefield, 2014), Understanding Celiac Disease (Rowman & Littlefield, 2014), and Understanding Pain (Rowman & Littlefield, 2015),. He has appeared as a special guest on numerous talk shows and has been quoted in many national print magazines and TV websites across the US, including Woman's World, Prevention, Whole Living, MSN.com, USAToday.com, and others.
- Author(s)Naheed S. Ali
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight481 g
- Width162 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.