All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.64Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThe Life Principles Study Guides are perfect companions to Dr. Stanley's Life Principles Bible or for use on their own. They are a unique approach to Bible study, incorporating biblical truth, personal insights, emotional responses, and a call to action.
- Author BiographyDr. Charles Stanley is the senior pastor of the First Baptist Church of Atlanta, where he has served for more than 40 years. He is a New York Times bestselling author who has written more than 60 books, including the bestselling devotional Every Day in His Presence. Dr. Stanley is the founder of In Touch Ministries. The In Touch with Dr. Charles Stanley program is transmitted throughout the world on more than 1,200 radio outlets and 130 television stations/networks, and in language projects in more than 50 languages. The award-winning In Touch devotional magazine is printed in four languages with more than 12 million copies each year. Dr. Stanley's goal is best represented by Acts 20:24: Life is worth nothing unless I use it for doing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus-the work of telling others the Good News about God's mighty kindness and love. This is because, as he says, It is the Word of God and the work of God that changes people's lives.
- Author(s)Charles Stanley
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreChristianity: General
- Series TitleLife Principles Study Series
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2008
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.