All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis longtime favorite is the most intuitive introduction to the basic mechanics of flight available.
- Author BiographyDavid Anderson is a lifelong pilot. He holds a Ph.D. in Physics from Columbia University. Scott Eberhardt works in high-lift aerodynamics with Product Development, at Boeing Commercial Airplanes.
- Author(s)David W. Anderson,Scott Eberhardt
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAviation
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteill
- Weight510 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £43.98
- £27.28Trending at £29.99
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £24.08Trending at £34.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.