All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £43.98
- £27.28Trending at £29.99
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £24.08Trending at £34.99
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an easy to understand mathematical tool set for professionals an students in electromagnetic study Non-axiomatic, non-challenging, less formal tutorial approach on the subject Includes appendices with reference material that includes a helpful glossary of terms .
- Author BiographyJOHN W. ARTHUR earned his PhD from Edinburgh University in 1974 for research into light scattering in crystals. He has been involved in academic research, the microelectronics industry, and corporate R&D. Dr. Arthur has published various research papers in acclaimed journals, including IEEE Antennas and Propagation Magazine. His 2008 paper entitled The Fundamentals of Electromagnetic Theory Revisited received the 2010 IEEE Donald G. Fink Prize for Best Tutorial Paper. A senior member of the IEEE, Dr. Arthur was elected a fellow of the Royal Society of Edinburgh and of the United Kingdom's Royal Academy of Engineering in 2002. He is currently an honorary fellow in the School of Engineering at the University of Edinburgh.
- Author(s)John W. Arthur
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- Series TitleIEEE Press Series on Electromagnetic Wave Theory
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.