All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers wide-ranging and detailed information on the topic of investing in German real estate, including economic as well as real estate, legal and tax issues. The contributors include experienced practitioners as well as academicians.
- Author BiographyPROF. DR. WOLFGANG MAENNIG is Professor of Economics at the Department of Economics at Hamburg University. Before that he was professor at E.A.P. Paris-Oxford-Berlin-Madrid. He was a visiting professor at the American University in Dubai and at the Universities of Stellenbosch (South Africa) and Istanbul, the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro and the University of Economics in Bratislava. He was also visiting scholar at the International Monetary Fund in Washington, DC, and at Deutsche Bundesbank in Frankfurt. His research has been published in numerous academic journals, including Contemporary Economic Policy, Economic Letters, Labor Economics, Regional Science and Urban Economics, Regional Studies, J. of Urban Economics, J. of Economic Geography, Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Real Estate Economics, and Transportation Research. Wolfgang Maennig has worked on many occasions as an expert on real estate issues, including projects for the German Ministry of Transport, the Federal Institute for Sport Science, and several German Olympic bid committees. He teaches real estate economics at IRE|BS and on the CREA (Certified Real Estate Investment Analyst) Programme at DVFA.PROF. DR. TOBIAS JUST is Managing Director at the IRE|BS Immobilienakademie and professor for Real Estate at the University of Regensburg. Tobias studied economics in Hamburg and Uppsala (Sweden). In 1997 he graduated and started to work at the University of the Federal Armed Forces Hamburg. His PhD-dissertation was awarded the university science prize in 2001. For more than ten years Tobias worked at Deutsche Bank Research, the economics research unit of Deutsche Bank. He headed the units' sector and real estate research team and was a member of Deutsche Bank's group wide Environmental Steering Committee. In summer 2006 Tobias was Research Fellow at the American Institute of Contemporary German Studies at the Johns Hopkins University in Washington DC. Tobias published more than 100 papers in professional and academic journals and books. Since November 2011 Tobias has been Managing Director at the IRE|BS Immobilienakademie and has a chair for Real Estate at the University of Regensburg. He is President of the German Society of Property Researchers (gif), editor of the ZIOE - the German Journal of Real Estate Research and a member of the Executive Management Board of the German section of the Urban Land Institute. In 2013 Tobias was elected Head of the German real estate industry by leading real estate journalists, and in 2015 he was ranked among the leading German economists by the FAZ.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication07/10/2016
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleManagement for Professionals
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note4 Tables, color; 6 Illustrations, color; 112 Illustrations, black and white; XXVIII, 490 p. 118 illus., 6 illus. in color.
- Weight943 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byTobias Just,Wolfgang Maennig
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2017
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.