All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelpman explains what shapes international production and distribution of goods and the resulting trade flows, and provides a clear, original account of the trade-theory revolutions of the 1980s and the post-recession. Though it contains no equations, Understanding Global Trade is mathematical in its elegance, precision, and power of expression.
- Author BiographyElhanan Helpman is Galen L. Stone Professor of International Trade at Harvard University and the author of many research articles and books.
- Author(s)Elhanan Helpman
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication05/04/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
- Content Note22 graphs, 9 tables
- Weight413 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.