CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.56
- £17.29Trending at £28.02
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- Author(s)Kavous Ardalan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface Introduction 1. Globalization and World Order: Four Perspectives 2. Globalization and Culture: Four Perspectives 3. Globalization and the State: Four Perspectives 4. Globalization and Information Technology: Four Perspectives 5. Globalization and Economics: Four Perspectives 6. Globalization and Production: Four Perspectives 7. Globalization and Development: Four Perspectives 8. Globalization and Bretton Woods Institutions: Four Perspectives 9. Conclusion The Appendix, Four Paradigms Index
- Author BiographyKavous Ardalan is a professor of finance at Marist College, USA. He holds PhDs in both economics and finance. He is the author of On the Role of Paradigms in Finance.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.