CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £9.99Trending at £12.18
- £54.99Trending at £59.98
- £24.99Trending at £27.32
- £13.25Trending at £15.87
- £8.69Trending at £10.97
- £12.09Trending at £12.57
- £5.80Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionExplores behavioural and physiological health issues where each issue is examined through the perspective of a child looking to understand a friend or parent's health condition.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Raum has written over two-dozen nonfiction books for young readers, including a biography of Louis Armstrong for Capstone Press. Over the years, she has worked as a middle school and high school English teacher, an elementary school librarian, and a college library director. Elizabeth Raum has written many nonfiction books for children. Two of her Capstone You Choose books, Orphan Trains: An Interactive History Adventure (2011) and Can You Survive Storm Chasing? (2012), are Junior Library Guild selections. Elizabeth lives in Michigan with her husband, Richard.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Raum,Sue Barraclough,Vic Parker
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication15/01/2011
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleYoung Explorer: Understanding Health Issues
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Contained items statementContains 4 Hardbacks
- Format DetailsSewn
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.