All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an analysis of the historical, social, psychological, technological, and political aspects that form the broad arena of homeland defense and security. This work offers a view of past events and how they formed the terrain for current events, allowing the audience to gain a knowledge of government response and policy implications.
- Author BiographyJOHN B. NOFTSINGER is Associate Vice President of Research and Public Service, James Madison University, USA. KENNETH F. NEWBOLD is Associate Director for The Institute for Infrastructure and Information Assurance, James Madison University, USA. JACK K. WHEELER is Graduate Fellow of The Institute for Infrastructure and Information Assurance, James Madison University, USA.
- Author(s)Jack K. Wheeler,John B. Noftsinger,Kenneth F. Newbold
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication17/04/2008
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight513 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.