All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionOffers information needed to gain an understanding of basic psychological concepts from a health care perspective. This edition is updated with industry trends and examples. It takes on client and caregiver perspectives, and explores the behaviors, emotions, and coping mechanisms encountered in a variety of health care situations and settings.
- Author BiographyAlyson Honeycutt, M.A., N.C.C., is a National Certified Counselor who holds a License in School Counseling from the North Carolina Department of Public Instruction as well as advanced degrees from North Carolina State University at Raleigh and Appalachian State University. In addition to teaching parenting and literacy classes, she has taught students with emotional and behavioral disabilities. She also has served as an instructor in English at the college level and as a district-level behavior support coordinator in public schools. Mary Elizabeth Milliken, B.S.N., M.S., Ed.D., practiced nursing in a variety of settings, served as instructor, then coordinator, of a practical nursing education program, was curriculum specialist for health occupations in the North Carolina Department of Community Colleges, and was a consultant on curriculum and effective teaching. From 1971 to 1987 she served as coordinator of Health Occupations Teacher Education at the University of Georgia in Athens. She graduated from Duke University School of Nursing, and her graduate study at North Carolina State University at Raleigh concentrated on both education and psychology. Since 1974 Dr. Milliken has followed the emerging holistic health movement, attending numerous workshops and conferences in which holistic concepts and complementary healing modalities were presented. In addition, she completed the curriculum sequence and certification requirements of Healing Touch International, Inc.
- Author(s)Alyson Honeycutt,Mary Elizabeth Milliken
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication18/02/2011
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight982 g
- Width218 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.