Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.24Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
About this product
- Description* Wiley International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and Convergence Basics provides simple explanations of IFRS standards. * Arranged topically, the book is a quick source of reference to find answers to issues of common interest to financial statement preparers and users.
- Author BiographyNandakumar Ankarath is a Fellow Member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and a Senior Partner with Moore Stephens, Chartered Accountants, United Arab Emirates. Nandakumar has over 25 years of postqualification experience in auditing, accounting, financial and management consultancy in various business environments in India, Bahrain, and the United Arab Emirates. He has also served as a member of the Committee on Accounting Standards for Local Bodies formed by the governing body of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India to formulate accounting standards for local bodies, autonomous bodies, and nonprofit organizations in India. <p>Dr. T.P. Ghosh is a professor of accounting and finance at Management Development Institute, India, and a visiting professor of Wollongong University in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Dr. Ghosh, who has served as the Director of Studies of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, New Delhi, has authored two important reference books for accounting professionals that include Accounting Standards & Corporate Accounting Practices, 8th edition, 2008. <p>Dr. Yass A. Alkafaji is an Associate Professor of Accounting at the American University of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates. Dr. Alkafaji, who was the founder of Alkafaji & Associates, Ltd., a Chicago-based public accounting firm, has been a faculty member at Mississippi State University, Bowling Green State University, and Northeastern Illinois University in the United States. He has also been published in various journals including the International Journal of Accounting, Accounting Research Journal, International Journal of Management, and Managerial Auditing Journal. <p>Kalpesh J. Mehta is a Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and is a founding member of the CA Section at M.T. EDUCARE (P) LTD., a premier institution for imparting quality education in India. He is also a faculty member at the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Author(s)Kalpesh J. Mehta,Nandakumar Ankarath,T.P. Ghosh,Yass A. Alkafaji
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/06/2010
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight584 g
- Width189 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.