Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.01
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £8.74Trending at £9.14
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £21.48Trending at £29.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis discussion of the work of Ian McEwan places it in the context of British literature's particular dynamism at the end of the 20th century. It also examines McEwan's relationship to feminism, concern with rationalism and science, use of moral perspective, and proclivity toward fragmentation.
- Author(s)David Malcolm
- PublisherUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2002
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleUnderstanding Contemporary British Literature
- Place of PublicationSouth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.