All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the coming flood of connected products, many UX and interaction designers are looking into hardware design, a discipline largely unfamiliar to them. If you're among those who want to blend digital and physical design concepts successfully, this practical book helps you explore seven long-standing principles of industrial design.
- Author BiographySimon King is a Design Director at IDEO in Chicago. His work encompasses both macro- and micro-interactions across diverse mediums and audiences including large-scale medical imaging equipment, vehicle HMI platforms, personal health apps, and financial planning tools. He holds an MDes in Interaction Design from Carnegie Mellon University and a BFA in Graphic Design from Western Michigan University.Kuen Chang is a Design Director at IDEO who has helped clients such as AT&T, Bayer, Delta, Lilly, SC Johnson, and 3M, among many others, develop portfolio-level product innovations that are profitable to companies and memorable to consumers. His name can be found on over 40 design and utility patents. Kuen's remarkable consumer product and medical device designs have earned him numerous international design awards from the IDSA, ID Magazine, Red Dot, Braun, and the Medical Device Excellence Awards competition. Two of his designs can be found in the permanent collection of the Art Institute of Chicago. He holds a bachelor's degree in Product Design from the Illinois Institute of Technology's Institute of Design.
- Author(s)Kuen Chang,Simon King
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication29/01/2016
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight666 g
- Width150 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.18
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.