All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides a comprehensive introduction to the study of international diplomacy. It summarises and discusses the major trends in the field of diplomacy descriptively, analytically, and normatively, and provides an up-to-date overview of how diplomacy works, and ought to work, in a globalised world.
- Author BiographyCorneliu Bjola is University Lecturer in Diplomatic Studies at the University of Oxford, UK. He is co-editor of Arguing Global Governance: Agency, Lifeworld and Shared Reasons (2010) and author of Legitimating the Use of Force in International Politics: Kosovo, Iraq and the Ethics of Intervention (2009). Markus Kornprobst is Chair of International Relations at the Vienna School of International Studies, Austria. He is author of Irredentism in European Politics: Argumentation, Compromise and Norms (2008) and co-editor of Arguing Global Governance: Agency, Lifeworld and Shared Reasons (2010) as well as Metaphors of Globalization: Mirrors, Magicians, and Mutinies (2008).
- Author(s)Corneliu Bjola,Markus Kornprobst
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/05/2013
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white tables, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight476 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.35
- £14.30Trending at £21.73
- £10.09Trending at £12.93
- £7.57Trending at £8.45
- £28.88Trending at £30.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.