All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding International Law presents a comprehensive, accessible introduction to the various aspects of international law while addressing its interrelationship with world politics.
- Author BiographyConway W. Henderson is Professor Emeritus of Political Science who has taught courses in International Relations and International Law for more than three decades.
- Author(s)Conway W. Henderson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/01/2010
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight852 g
- Width171 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.11
- £3.99Trending at £6.08
- £9.99Trending at £19.17
- £37.74Trending at £39.98
- £29.99Trending at £40.99
- £10.49Trending at £10.78
- £11.71Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.