Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.28Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a comprehensive guide for those seeking to fully understand Keynes' General Theory of Employment, Interest and Money, and especially those approaching the work for the first time. It also highlights Keynes' important policy insights. This book is an essential introduction to Keynes' most influential text.
- Author BiographyBRENDAN SHEEHAN has lectured in economics and political economy since 1987. His undergraduate degree was taken at Manchester Metropolitan University, UK. He completed a Masters in Philosophy in Economics at the University of Cambridge in 1985.
- Author(s)Brendan Sheehan
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/01/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight548 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.