All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £19.50Trending at £25.49
- £15.92Trending at £22.84
- £13.43Trending at £18.95
- £14.00Trending at £20.12
- £9.99Trending at £11.24
- £7.29Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionA CRC title, part of the Taylor & Francis imprint, a member of the Taylor & Francis Group, the academic division of T&F Informa plc.
- Author BiographyM. Nisa Khan received her bachelor's degree in physics and mathematics from Macalester College, St. Paul, Minnesota, and her master's and PhD degrees in electrical engineering from the University of Minnesota, Minneapolis. In 2006, she started an independent research and engineering company in LED lighting and has been involved in innovation and technology development for making solid-state lighting more suitable for general lighting. Dr. Khan performs feasibility studies for LED lighting used in entertainment and signage industries and offers platform design and development solutions for general lighting applications. Since 2007, she has been writing the LED Update column for Signs of the Times magazine.
- Author(s)M. Nisa Khan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication18/09/2013
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note137 black & white illustrations, 11 black & white tables
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.