All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre current leadership roles and relationships appropriate in a rapidly changing world? Do we need to rethink key assumptions about leaders and leadership?
- Author BiographyLibby Nicholas is Regional Director - South and West - for the Academies Enterprise Trust. She has wide experience of headship and senior leadership in the independent and maintained sectors and across the primary and secondary schools. John West-Burnham is a writer, teacher and consultant in education leadership. John is the author or editor of 27 books including Leadership Dialogues and Rethinking Educational Leadership and he has worked in 27 countries. He is a director of three academy trusts and a trustee of two educational charities.
- Author(s)John West-Burnham,Libby Nicholas
- PublisherCrown House Publishing
- Date of Publication23/05/2016
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCamarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrown House Publishing
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £6.30Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.