Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.16Trending at £9.52
- £18.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays that shows how borders affect the groups living along them and the nature of the land and people abutting on and divided by boundaries.
- Author BiographyI. William Zartman is Jacob Blaustein Professor Emeritus of International Organizations and Conflict Resolution and Director of the Conflict Management Program, Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies, The Johns Hopkins University. Zartman has written, edited, or coedited some twenty books, including Peacemaking in International Conflict: Methods and Techniques and Cowardly Lions: Missed Opportunities to Prevent Deadly Conflict and State Collapse.
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2009
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleStudies in Security and International Affairs
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note4 maps, 4 tables & charts
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byI. William Zartman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.