All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £27.29
- £7.17Trending at £9.11
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £24.99Trending at £33.90
- £9.09Trending at £9.59
- £12.98Trending at £14.38
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive self-help book about the various types of loss we experience over a lifetime, and the attendant grief we feel, in all its variations, related to these losses --Jacket.
- Author BiographyNanette Burton Mongelluzzo, PhD, is a psychotherapist in private practice, working with children, adults, adolescents, couples and families. She also works as a consultant with public and private schools on issues ranging from suicide and violence prevention to topics on mental health issues affecting youth. She is the author of Entering Adulthood: Understanding Depression and Suicide (1990), The Everything Self-Esteem Book with CD (2011), and A Comparative Case Study of the Elderly Women Beggars of Central Mexico (2006). She frequently appears on radio and television covering community mental health topics such as the 2011 Arizona wild fires and the Gabrielle Gifford shooting in Tucson, Arizona, in 2012. She teaches suicide and violence prevention programs to school and professionals.
- Author(s)Nanette Burton Mongelluzzo
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication30/10/2013
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight508 g
- Width161 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.