All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLung cancer is a disease long associated with smokers, but, the fact of the matter is, it can strike anyone. This book describes how this cancer develops, what the warning signs are, and how it can be treated. It serves as an excellent introduction for both patients and their loved ones.
- Author BiographyNaheed Ali, M.D., is the author of Diabetes and You: A Comprehensive, Holistic Approach (Rowman & Littlefield, 2011), The Obesity Reality (Rowman & Littlefield, 2012), Understanding Alzheimer's (Rowman & Littlefield, 2012), Arthritis and You (Rowman & Littlefield, 2013), and Understanding Parkinson's Disease (Rowman & Littlefield, 2013). He has appeared as a special guest on numerous talk shows and has been quoted in many national print magazines and TV websites across the US, including Woman's World, Prevention, Whole Living, MSN.com, USAToday.com, and others.
- Author(s)Naheed S. Ali
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight690 g
- Width163 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.51Trending at £4.85
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £10.21Trending at £10.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.