Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.30
- £39.97Trending at £51.28
- £32.27Trending at £39.85
- £8.69Trending at £11.68
- £10.67Trending at £14.94
- £8.39Trending at £8.67
- £66.36Trending at £79.59
About this product
- DescriptionAt each point in time, individuals make choices with respect to the acquisition, sale, and/or use of a variety of different goods. Such activity can be summarized by aggregate variables. This book focuses on developing simple theoretical models that provide insight into the reasons for fluctuations in such aggregate variables.
- Author BiographyJohn M. Barron is the Loeb Professor of Economics in the Krannert School of Management at Purdue University. Bradley T. Ewing is the Jerry S. Rawls Endowed Professor in Operations Management in the Rawls College of Business at Texas Tech University. Gerald J. Lynch is Professor of Economics in the Krannert School of Management at Purdue University.
- Author(s)Bradley T. Ewing,Gerald J. Lynch,John M. Barron
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/01/2005
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Advanced Texts in Economics and Finance
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, 8 black & white line drawings
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.