All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains the key features of Maple, with a focus on showing how things work, and how to avoid common problems.
- Author BiographyIan Thompson is a Lecturer in Mathematics at the University of Liverpool. He has used Maple for research since 2000, and has taught Maple to students on several courses at two major UK universities.
- Author(s)Ian Thompson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/11/2016
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus.
- Weight350 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £26.14Trending at £27.38
- £83.66Trending at £89.85
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.65Trending at £26.08
- £22.21Trending at £24.29
- £16.36Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.