Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.86Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.46Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionUnilateral posterior crossbite is a problem often seen in orthodontic practice, and properly understanding chewing patterns will lead to the most effective treatment program. Drawing on their research and available literature, Drs.
- Author BiographyMaria Grazia Piancino, MD, DDS, PhD, is Aggregate Professor and Researcher in orthodontics at the University of Turin, Turin, Italy. She has more than 25 years experience in clinical orthodontics and related research. Dr. Piancino has written for numerous international peer-reviewed publications in the field and lectures on mastication, chewing cycles, and orthodontics at scientific conferences and professional meetings internationally. She is widely regarded as an expert in chewing patterns. Stephanos Kyrkanides, DDS, MS, PhD, is Associate Dean for Research and Faculty Development, and Professor and Chair, Department of Orthodontics and Pediatric Dentistry, Stony Brook University School of Dental Medicine, Stony Brook, New York.
- Author(s)Maria Grazia Piancino,Stephanos Kyrkanides
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/04/2016
- GenreDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight692 g
- Width196 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.