All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £34.26
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing end-of-chapter exercises and suggestions for further reading, this succinct account is a great resource for students of biological or environmental sciences as well as professionals seeking to brush up on basic skills.
- Author BiographyKeith Gregson is a faculty member with the School of Biosciences at Nottingham University.
- Author(s)Keith Gregson
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication16/11/2010
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note41, 41 black & white line drawings
- Weight295 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.