Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionExplores some of the main contemporary notions which deal with the understanding of origins in life, mind and society. This book contains four chapters on social organization, symbols and money, life forms and perception.
- Date of Publication01/01/1992
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleBoston Studies in the Philosophy and History of Science
- Series Part/Volume Number130
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteVIII, 320 p.
- Weight1460 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byFrancisco J. Varela,Jean-Pierre Dupuy
- Edition Statement1991 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.