All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWithout muscles we would not be able to move. Muscles keep our digestive system working too, and our heart is a large muscle that works all the time. This book looks at how muscles, tendons and nerves all work together to help us move every part of our body.
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication04/05/2017
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleRaintree Perspectives: Brains, Body, Bones!
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width195 mm
- Height264 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.63Trending at £9.00
- £14.12Trending at £18.99
- £11.64Trending at £13.02
- £9.45Trending at £10.00
- £10.48Trending at £12.50
- £6.78Trending at £6.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.