Understanding Politeness: An Introduction by Daniel Z. Kadar, Michael Haugh (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £21.90Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- Est. delivery by 31 Aug
- £15.00+ £3.40 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by mood3152
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis groundbreaking exploration navigates the reader through the fascinating area of politeness.
- Author BiographyDaniel Z. Kadar is Professor of English Language and Linguistics at the University of Huddersfield. Michael Haugh is an Associate Professor in Linguistics and International English at Griffith University.
- Author(s)Daniel Z. Kadar,Michael Haugh
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note25 b/w illus. 4 tables 6 exercises
- Weight410 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £12.88Trending at £15.78
- £7.52Trending at £9.94
- £4.50Trending at £4.97
- £63.23Trending at £92.08
- £11.61Trending at £14.99
- £9.12Trending at £10.93
- £9.99Trending at £12.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.