Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.74
- £8.49Trending at £9.59
- £8.96Trending at £9.40
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £26.39Trending at £29.73
- £11.09Trending at £13.43
- £21.99Trending at £25.61
About this product
- DescriptionOffering an understanding of postpartum psychosis, this book explains what happens and why during this temporary and dangerous mental illness that develops for some women after childbirth.
- Author BiographyTeresa M. Twomey, JD is Co-Coordinator for Postpartum Support International in Connecticut. She served earlier as Coordinator for Postpartum Support International in Virginia, and as a Public Reviewer for the National Institute of Mental Health. Twomey, who has been a faculty member at Longwood University in Virginia, and a Paralegal Instructor of Master Technical Institute in New Jersey, practiced law and professional mediation before experiencing postpartum psychosis herself. After her recovery, she put her law career on hold to become an advocate for women with postpartum mood disorders. Shoshana S. Bennett, licensed psychologist, founded Postpartum Assistance for Mothers in 1987 after her second undiagnosed postpartum illness. Bennett is the Immediate Past President of Postpartum Support International and the past president of California's state organization Postpartum Health Alliance.
- Author(s)Teresa M. Twomey
- Date of Publication20/03/2009
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Foreword byKatherine Wisner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.