Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.99
- £8.13Trending at £9.74
- £25.45Trending at £26.00
- £26.30Trending at £27.78
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionPower quality problems have increasingly become a substantial concern over the last decade, but surprisingly few analytical techniques have been developed to overcome these disturbances in system--equipment interactions.
- Author BiographyMath H. J. Bollen is associate professor in the Department of Electric Power Engineering at Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg, Sweden. Before joining Chalmers, he was employed as a lecturer at the University of Manchester Institute of Technology (UMIST), Manchester, UK and at Eindhoven University of Technology, Eindhoven, The Netherlands. In 1998 Dr. Bollen received the ABB Energy Prize (Gunnar Engstrom Stipendiet) for his work on power quality and his contributions toward understanding voltage sags. He is cochair of the IEEE Industry Applications Society Power System Reliability Subcommittee and is active in a number of other working groups on power quality and reliability.
- Author(s)Math H. Bollen
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/09/1999
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleIEEE Press Series on Power Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1192 g
- Width185 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine39 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.