CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionUses the Watergate Affair as a case to highlight the Washington collective power dynamic.
- Author BiographyTian-jia Dong is Assistant Professor of Sociology and Social Work, Westfield State College, Westfield, Massachusetts. Professor Dong holds a Ph.D. in Sociology from Boston College.
- Author(s)Tian-jia Dong
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication15/08/2005
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight276 g
- Width154 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.