All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne in three women and one in 12 men over the age of 50 in the UK already suffer from osteoporosis. This book aims to help you learn how to prevent osteoporosis, but above all it aims to help you discover a diet and lifestyle that should empower you to prevent and combat the disease.
- Author BiographyProfessor Jane Plant, one of the UK's leading scientists, wrote the international bestseller Your Life In Your Hands after successfully treating herself for breast cancer after the fifth appearance of the disease. She and her friend and fellow scientist Gill Tidey then worked together on expanding the recipes and meal plans, and wrote The Plant Programme. This work led to them exploring new areas in which nutrition can be used to help conquer disease.
- Author(s)Gill Tidey,Jane Plant
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication05/06/2003
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirgin Books
- Out-of-print date06/05/2005
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight655 g
- Width163 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.97Trending at £10.10
- £25.00Trending at £32.86
- £6.54Trending at £9.98
- £9.97Trending at £10.06
- £9.60Trending at £14.44
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.