Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- Author(s)Gerald Griggs
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note17 black & white tables
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction 2. Locating Primary Physical Education 3. Physical Education in the Primary Curriculum 4. Primary Teacher Training and Continuing Professional Development 5. Teaching Primary Physical Education 6. Providing expertise in primary Physical Education: Leading, linking and outsourcing 7. Developing creativity within primary Physical education 8. Defining and Operationalising : Health and Well Being of Primary Aged Pupils 9. Understanding the trinity within primary Physical education: Gender, Social Class and Ethnicity 10. What does the future hold for primary Physical Education? 11. Building Bridges: Managing transitions within Physical Education
- Author BiographyGerald Griggs is a Senior Lecturer in Physical Education and Sports Studies at the University of Wolverhampton, UK. Gerald trained as a primary teacher specializing in Physical Education before teaching in primary schools in the UK. Since moving into Higher Education he has published and presented widely on primary Physical Education and the sociology of sport.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.