About this product
- DescriptionMany primary teachers need help with their personal subject knowledge in science. Now that there is a nationally published scheme of work for science in primary schools many teachers also need help with constructing lesson plans, which this book provides in the form of sample lessons.
- Author BiographyRoy Phipps is a senior lecturer in Science Education, Bretton Hall, College of the University of Leeds, Wakefield where he works on primary initial teacher training courses. He has written several articles.
- Author(s)Roy Phipps
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/02/2000
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuestions Publishing Co Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.