All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis new introductory text by one of the key individuals working in the area explores the essential themes and issues that are crucial to understanding public administration as a distinct field today.
- Author BiographyMichiel S. de Vries holds the chair in Public Administration at the Radboud University of Nijmegen, the Netherlands. He is the president of the International Association of Schools and Institutes in Administration (2012-2016) and full member of the Group of Independent Experts on the European Charter of Local Self-Government of the Council of Europe.
- Author(s)Michiel S. de Vries
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/04/2016
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note256 p.
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.