All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionA major new introduction to theories of public policy. The author provides an accessible assessment of a wide range of theories and models from policy cycles, policy transfer, rational choice and socio-economic explanations to multi-level governance, advocacy coalitions and punctuated equilibrium and of their value to policy analysis.
- Author BiographyPAUL CAIRNEY is Senior Lecturer and Head of Department, Politics and International Relations, University of Aberdeen, UK.
- Author(s)Paul Cairney
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/10/2011
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note352 p.
- Weight684 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.