All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.09
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £21.14Trending at £21.52
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
About this product
- DescriptionUsing real examples from early childhood education, this text explores various methods of quantitative and qualitative research and how they may be studied and applied. It stresses the compatability and complementary nature of the two approaches.
- Author(s)Laura D. Goodwin,William L. Goodwin
- PublisherTeachers' College Press
- Date of Publication01/08/1996
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEarly Childhood Education Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 59
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeachers' College Press
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.