Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £145.05Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £76.20Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by orbitingbooks_online
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £89.99Trending at £102.93
- £10.39Trending at £10.55
- £6.99Trending at £9.60
- £8.22Trending at £9.49
- £11.10Trending at £13.78
- £11.59Trending at £14.24
- £9.01Trending at £14.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides an introduction to the major classic and modern writings dealing with religious sacrifice. It traces the history of scholarly attempts to define, classify and explain sacrifice and offers a view of the competing theories of sacrificial behaviour.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Carter is Assistant Professor at the University of South Carolina.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Carter
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/02/2003
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleControversies in the Study of Religion S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight851 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.