All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTranslation of: Regenerative Energiesysteme, 8.A. published in German, A2013 Carl Hanser Verlag, Munich/FRG.
- Author BiographyVolker Quaschning currently teaches and conducts research in the Renewable Energy Systems Department at Berlin's University of Applied Sciences (HTW), Germany. He has many years of experience in various fields of renewable energy, both within Germany and abroad.
- Author(s)Volker Quaschning
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/04/2016
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note436 black & white illustrations, 116 black & white tables, 120 black & white halftones, 200 black & white line drawings
- Weight657 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.